12.19.2012

::no time

Don't know about you guys, but I'll see things on Pinterest and become completely inspired. For example....here's how my day went:


*Looks through Pinterest one day. Finds pictures of people's chalkboards and all the lovely, holiday-themed sayings/drawings.

Me: Wow. These people are super talented. Hmm...this is really pretty. Doesn't look too hard. Just some curly writing and leaves and stuff.

*Thinks about it a little more

Me: You know...I don't have the best handwriting....maybe that's a little over my talent level.

*Keeps looking

Me: Ooh...much easier. Still looks pretty but way less time consuming.


*Attempts to master this and Fails spectacularly.

Now anytime I'm on Pinterest and see all the pretty things people have accomplished I just think to myself:



The End.

No comments: