12.18.2012

::cookies and candies and cakes...oh my!

As I'm sure it's true with all of you, the holidays are in full swing at the Pitman house. This week especially is filled to the brim with baking, parties, luncheons and all sorts of activities. Just thought I'd share a few "on the menu" goodies for me this week in case you were looking for a little holiday baking inspiration. :)

Basically, this is my life this week...

For Sunday: Chocolate cookies with Andes Peppermint chips (this isn't the recipe I used, but close enough! I also used the peppermint chips instead of the regular andes mint chips and my cookies ended up tasting like thin mints!)



For Monday: Homemade yellow cake with caramel icing (I actually split this recipe. I used half to make a small cake and the other half to make a dozen cupcakes. 2 functions with one recipe! Not bad)

For Tuesday: Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies with White Chocolate Chips (Part 1 of a cookie swap)


For Wednesday: Nutella-Stuffed Browned Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies with Sea Salt (Part 2 of a cookie swap)

For Thursday: Berry Cobbler (the end of what I hope to be a successful dinner party)



For Friday: Cinnamon Roll Cake (depending on how good the yellow cake with caramel icing turns out, I make repeat that recipe instead...but my MIL loves some cinnamon rolls, so this could be the winner)



What about you? Any holiday baking in your future?

No comments: