8.23.2012

::another change

Again, not a huge difference but one that was thought about long before it took place. Before I had 4 different colored pillows (I looked for a picture, but one is just no where to be found) on the mantel. On a trip to Pier1 one, I met this pillow and it was love at first sight. Sure, I went home and thought about it for 20 hours, but that was it. Now everytime I walk passed the fireplace I want to just dive onto it :)


I originally brought just the 1 home to make sure Mr. B wouldn't snack on it while we were away. Turns out, he couldn't even be bothered by it. Go figure...

4 comments:

kim said...

OOh very pretty. I like the rattan chair as well.

Lee said...

http://aapitman.blogspot.com/2010/11/i-want-i-love-i-have.html

Lee said...

i put the word "den" in your blog search engine. wah-lah.

Andrea said...

Aww, look at you! Far more tech savy than I. I usually steer clear of the blog search engine, but maybe I'll have to start using it more ;) Gracias!