9.16.2010

::to the sideline

To make a post on a little more personal note, just wanted to say we got back from vacation this last weekend. We went to Hilton Head for the week. We got to spend a day in Charleston and a day in Savannah. And as you can probably figure, we stopped at the Ikea in Atlanta on the way down and coming back ;) We had a Blast! The weather was perfect, the beaches weren't crowded, the food was good, the shopping even better! I got about half my Cmas shopping done already *pats self on back*. This week has just been so weird trying to get adjusted to normal scheduling.

We started a study on the book of Ezekiel this last Tuesday compliments of Truthseekers. This is definitely going to be an intense study but I am really looking forward to it! It's nice that it's not just a women's study so Aaron and I can do it together.

Garage sale coming up this weekend in Countrywood for all you crazies like me :) I'll actually be selling stuff this time around (for the first time), so we'll see how that goes. Feel free to come pay me a visit.

Aside from that, everything has been relatively quiet on the home front. Hope you all are doing well and getting in the swing of the school schedule (read- traffic).

2 comments:

Maria said...

I will need to come by and see you Sat just because I have not seen you in weeks!! I ask Alex how you are doing but it's just not enough. Glad you enjoyed your trip so much!!!

Brandi said...

Wish you lived close by so you could sand and paint that desk for me!!! Or at least show me how!! I have never sanded anything, and I would have no idea what kind of paint to use.