10.26.2012

::radio silence

There's partly too much going on and partly nothing worth talking about. Halloween has consumed the better part of my week. I'll make sure to snap a few pictures for evidence.

Been feeling a tad blue lately. It's taken a little while to get back into the groove and to get back into the correct Time Zone. I don't know what it is, but even being an hour off for a month really got me out of sorts.

Looking for a new book/series to start. Suggestions are welcome. I'm leaning towards the Divergent trilogy but can't decide if I want to throw in an actual "good for you" book beforehand. "The Night Circus" was an excellent read. Quite enchanting. You can borrow it if you'd like! Just message me :)

To end - I'll leave you with some images I've been hoarding:





No comments: