9.24.2012

::Something new

Well the absentee blogger is back and trying to make amends. The last 2 weeks were spent in St. Petersburg and now I'm sitting in a hotel in Detroit. You know how I like to rack up on those flier miles and all ;)

Being away on business is both lovely and horrible - although I do have to say these trips have gone far better than I expected. A surprise is coming this weekend and sometime next week I'll cross the border on into the motherland (aka: Aaron's "birthplace") of sweet Canada. I've never been before so I'm pretty excited to see it. I may venture out to Toronto sometime this or next week. But for now - I just wanted to say hi. No - I haven't been snatched, yes -  I have hung out on 8 mile (totally getting my street cred on), and yes - I lunched with Elvis. Don't believe me?


Bam! Proof that he LIVES!! Turns out he was in Tampa all along.

Other proof that my job involves nothing but shirking my daily duties and making myself seem busy?


Not the worst way to spend your time :)

And last but not least, the lifestyle to which I am now accustomed.


Can someone please come over to my house and clean my dishes, make my bed and make sure my shoes are all lined up in a gradient color scheme? I couldn't decide if this was the result of a housekeeper who felt sorry for the poor bum who couldn't keep her shoes from flying all over the room or if she was just annoyed that she couldn't ever vacuum without running over them.

So that's about it for now. I've gone from high 80s to 70s to now 50s-60s and I swear I only have 2 good days left before my allergies or some other devious body part decides to call mutiny and I collapse into a world of misery. Until next time!

No comments: